Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ridiculous Dogs

Hi, son! I promise, promise, promised you some photos of your dogs so here you go.

Can I just say that they are RIDICULOUS?

But look how cute little Mollers looks with her little white-speckled face.

And Scoutie with his weird over-developed inner eye lid? It really does look strange doesn't it? I think it's just aging but I'll ask when I take him in next time. It could also be because I woke him up to take the picture. :) Not nice, mawma!

Also? The reason they look so possessed in these pictures? Because I had to freaking BRIBE them to look halfway alive by holding a pancake in my mouth while I tried to get them to look at the camera.

It is only because I have one single shred of decency left (but it's seriously hanging by a thread!) that I am not showing you a photo of the pancake that went down my cleavage as I was trying to talk while I held it in my mouth. It was a special moment.


You're welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment