Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Post In Which I Don't Call My Daughter Trashy

Son! When I re-read the title of my previous post, I realized that it could EASILY be misconstrued as meaning that you were trashy. That is NOT what I meant. Although it could also be said that the gifts that you usually leave for me on the computer table are trashy. So I don't know. What was I saying?

So here are the interesting facts about my day:

(also? how can you make a bulleted list in blogger?)

1. One of the workers from across the street had to be taken away in an ambulance today. I saw him on the stretcher and I think he was okay, just precautionary. The good news is that the firefighters who responded were very cute.

2. Your dog is annoying as hell and barking like crazy right now thanks to your dad. Please make it stop.

3. You know the people who dress up as the statue of liberty for the tax place? This year they hired a two foot tall little person to stand out on the very busy road. For real. I have so much more to say about this. It doesn't seem safe. Also? I thought he was sitting down. That's not trying to be mean, just honestly what I thought.

4. Your contacts came in the mail so I have a box of stuff to send to you. If you have any requests, you have until Friday when I put the box in the mail. And no, I will not put Scout in there. But if he doesn't shush up, I will!

5. The dad on "I Used To Be Fat" is an ass. His daughter is 18 and all he can worry about is that she isn't thin enough to get a guy so she can get married. Where do they find these people?

Okay, so that turned into something different that interesting things that happened to ME today. But I am not going to go back and fix it.

I love the photo you posted of us for two reasons. It is true that there are few photos of us where we don't look either like damn fools or drunk. Or where we don't have Mike and Ike's as fangs. Or where I am not flipping you off. Or we don't have our mouths all contorted. Who hearts themselves? Is it us? The second reason is that it is another form of a before shot for both of us! We HAVE to take another picture this next May and compare the two. We have changed already, son! Imagine what it will be like in 5 months!


WHAT? You wanna GO?

I think I will just keep to posting embarrassing pictures. Lord knows I have plenty!

No comments:

Post a Comment